Features

  • HTC Fuze, The coolest looking phone out today (yes iPhone fans, you heard me)

    HTC-FuzeAnother phone I checked out when I was at the AT&T store the other day was the HTC FUZE. I have to say, this is hands down the coolest looking phone AT&T has to offer right now. Even cooler than the iPhone. When I say cool, I'm talking about look and feel. That's not to say this phone doesn't have any cool features, there's 2 that are pretty interesting to me. For those that don't know, the Fuze looks a lot like the Touch diamond. It has a 2.8 inch touch screen sporting HTC's Touch flo interface (over Windows mobile). What sets this phone apart for me is the slide out Qwerty keyboard.

    What are the 2 features that has peeked my interest? Well for one, the Qwerty keyboard is a 5 row keyboard. I like Qwerty phones and the 5 row really has me looking into the Fuze. Another feature that I haven't seen working on any other phone is TV out (tv out cable sold separately). The iPhone has the capability, but as far as I know, it is disabled. According to HTC's website, you would be able to connect this phone to a television to display your apps and other goodies.

    Is that enough to warrant a purchase? Well like I said above, it is basically a Windows Mobile phone. If you can deal with Winmo, this this phone looks to be killer. I don't have any experience with Winmo so I am a little gun shy about making the switch. But it looks mighty cool.

    The HTC Fuze is available at AT&T for $349 ($299 after mir) check out the website for full list of specs

     

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Photos

Blog Archive

Visitors